- Representation of foreign clients in the country, mostly German-speaking
- Representation of domestic clients abroad
- Permanent court translator for German
Membership in professional and other associations:
- Member of the Bar Association of Vojvodina since 1999
- Member of DAV (German Bar Association)
- One of the founders and first secretary of MENSA Yugoslavia / Serbia
Participation in international seminars and conferences:
- Mediation Conference Budapest, 2000
- Organization of the visit of the delegation of the German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation (IRZ, Bonn) to the Bar Association of Vojvodina, the Association of Judges of Vojvodina and the Faculty of Law in Novi Sad, Novi Sad, 2001.
- Multilateral Conference "Die Anwaltschaft als Motor der Rechtsstaatsentwicklung - Wunsch oder Wirklichkeit?" Dubrovnik, 2008.
Scholarships, project financing:
- Open Society Fund, USA
- IRZ, DAAD, Germany
- EU funds for the improvement of the legal systems of countries in transition
Knowledge of foreign languages:
- German (excellent)
- English (good)
1991, Diploma of the Faculty of Law in Novi Sad
1995, Master's degree from the University of Heidelberg, Germany
1997, Bar Exam, Belgrade
2000, Certifikat o okončanom tromesečnom programu hospitacije za advokate iz istočne i srednje Evrope (nemačko pravo i advokatska praksa u Nemačkoj), Bon, Nirnberg, Nemačka
Previous employment in the profession:
1995-1996, law trainee in the offices of Diefenbacher, Schmidt, Heidelberg, Germany
1996-1997, trainee lawyer in the Law Office Šećerov, Novi Sad
1997-1998, Executive Director and Legal Consultant at BanCor Consulting Group, Novi Sad
1998-1999, associate in the Stanivuković Office
1999-present, Attorney at Law
- „Linenz-, Know-how und Franchisevertrag – eine Analyse einzelner Aspekte“, Master's thesis, University of Heidelberg, Germany, 1994.
- „Abweichungen zwischen autonomen Kollisionsnormen und zugrundeliegenden staatsvertraglichen Normen: Zur These der >redaktionellen Anpassung< des EVÜ durch das EGBGB im Lichte der praktischen Erfarungen“, seminar paper, University of Heidelberg, Germany, 1994.
- "Model Law on Notary Public", one of the three authors of the monograph published by Forum iuris, Novi Sad and CINS, Rome, Italy (in cooperation with the Institute for Comparative and Criminal Law, University of Florence, Italy, and under the auspices of the EU), Novi Sad , 2003.
- „Eherecht in Serbien“, deo publikacije „Eherecht in Europa“ (Porodično pravo u Evropi) u izdanju Zerb Verlag, Nemačka, 2020
Professional And Experienced Family Law Attorney
Advocate Beverly Holmes
This is where you can tell people about who you are, your qualifications, expertise, knowledge and your achievements too! This page is supposed to speak about you and your firm. Tell visitors what you specialize in. They should be encouraged to know more about you.
„Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.“
+381 21 422 574
+ 381 64 2 000 888